FINISHING YOUR BASEMENT
From those late-night ping-pong matches, to your friends’ cheers during the final seconds of the big game, a basement shouldn’t be a dark, dingy place to store boxes. Whether you’re looking for a space for yourself or the kids, we’ll help you utilize that extra space to meet your family’s changing needs.
Are you tired of tripping over your kids toys in your family room? Do you want to have a place where your teenager can hang out with their friends? A finished basement remodel is one of the most cost-effective remodeling projects you can do in your home. Transforming a cold, damp, dark, dingy basement into a warm, dry, bright, beautiful finished lower level isn’t easy.
Here at Legend Design Build, we have established ourselves in Indianapolis and the surrounding suburbs as the best choice for finished basement remodeling. We have fine-tuned a step by step process that will make it seem easy. Whether you simply want extra living space to watch a movie or a custom wine cellar to store your collection of fine wine, we can design it for you. Your finished basement remodeling project is custom tailored to fit your needs.
COMMON BASEMENT SPACES
- Game Rooms: For Pool Tables, Ping Pong Tables, Foosball, & Old fashioned Arcade Games.
- Bedrooms: For an out-of-town guest, your teenager that wants more privacy or an in-law suite.
- Workout Rooms: From Rubber Floors to Wall to Wall Mirrors & Bright Lighting.
- Bathrooms: From Basic Bathrooms to Luxury Spa like Steam Rooms & Showers, Heated Floors.
- TV Areas: From TV Entertainment Areas to High-End Theater Rooms.
- Wet Bars: From Small Beverage Centers to Elaborate Custom Designed Home Pubs.
- Extra Rooms: Craft Rooms, Children’s Playrooms and Home Offices.
- Specialty Items: Fireplaces, Custom Wine Cellars, Custom Ceilings, Custom Built-Ins, Wainscoting & Crown Molding.
Whatever your family needs are, we can help by designing and remodeling a basement space that you’ll be proud of and you will enjoy spending time in. Our project management team will take care of coordinating all the contractors, project materials & inspections to help make sure the entire basement remodeling process runs smoothly from start to finish.